Helping addicts and their loved ones through holistic healing.
Morgan’s Light is a newly formed charity (501c pending with the IRS) to help those who are suffering from addictions as well as their loved ones who are suffering with them. Morgan had a huge heart, one that matched his mom, Bonnie. He died from fentanyl on April 25, 2017, at 20 years old. A devastating loss to his mom, his family, and his friends.
Morgan’s Light works with providers who Morgan’s mom believes their services are complementary to this population and would be an added option to their current therapies/medical team. Bonnie believes these services are necessary to the addict and/or their loved ones to assist in their healing process.
• Mind Space – Helps you find the missing pieces that is holding you back from moving forward while finding your “storage units” to place the energy that is affecting you into a space that stops/reduces the effect on you within day-to-day life.
• Past Life Regression – Our past lives absolutely effect our current life. Understanding what our past life was helps up not feel like “here we go again”. • Spiritual Therapy – A therapy session that connects your spirit mind to your day-to-day life. When we connect these two, we can get deeper understanding.
• Grief Therapy – Using spiritual readings to connect to those who have passed will help the person grieve by finding answers they are still searching for.
• Spiritual Reading – When we get messages from the other side it not only helps us understand where our path is going but also why we are on the path and how to move forward with spiritual guidance.
• Myofascial Release – a hands on technique that helps with physical pain.
Currently Mind Body Soul Wellness Center is the only provider we are sending people too until other providers and funding can be raised. Mind Body Soul Wellness Center is Morgan’s mom current business and offers free/discounted services as her schedule allows. If you or your loved one would like to find out more information, including the cost you would have at Mind Body Soul Wellness Center, please contact us.
Hello, i am Bonnie
Morgan's Mom ~ President
Hello, i am Katie
Morgan's Best Friend ~ Treasurer
Hello, i am ...
Blog & Post